Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014


 Merry Christmas!
Last night at church Charlotte turned to me, grabbed my face, kissed me and said "Happy merry Christmas Mommy, I love you to the moon and back" and that made my whole Christmas.  No joke.  We had a very light Christmas it was more about quality over quantity, but it was absolutely perfect.  I love my family so much.  Russ leaves with the moving truck Saturday morning.  My whole house is in boxes, and it is absolute CHAOS moving with kids.  It is crazy how empty everything is, but we are all looking forward to being in NC next week!







1 comment:

  1. This video seems to be a pretty good how to for moving with toddlers. :) I will probably be doing it myself in a few years when we get moved for my husband's job. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZY7Wdngnfs

    It looks like you had a great Christmas! Char is such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete