I have a really good friend who is in med school and she has this blog that really inspires me, she posted about 30 things awhile back, and I really wanted to do it ever since. Today I will just do number one: List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. I love cheese
2. I am obsessed with hiking (anywhere)
3. I love to travel
4. My daughter is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
5. I am going back to school to become a teacher
6. We live at my parents house on the top floor
7. Fall is my favorite season
8. Charlotte is going to be an elephant for halloween, Russ is going to be a bear, and I am going to be a tiger.
9. My mom is one of my best friends
10. I always have to wear socks to bed
11. I have a younger brother
12. My favorite color is pink
13. I love wearing striped anything
14. I have 72 dresses... (I know I am obsessed)
15. Russ (my hubs) is getting his phd in chemistry and will be graduating in 2 years (I know I married a smarty)
16. Elf is my favorite christmas movie
17. I hate being sick
18. I love cake
19. I have 2 cats
20. I used to be really great at swimming
Anyways I will try to post about a different thing every day!
30 THINGS THE LIST:
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.