Monday, September 24, 2012

Next up

Next on the list is: Describe your relationship with your parents.

My relationship with my parents is awesome.  We went through some not so great times but have overcome them and moved on.  My mom is one of my best friends I tell her everything, and we talk almost every day.  My Dad is amazing too, they are both great people and I hope someday Charlotte can say that about me.

Since we have started training for our half marathon October 21, we have both lost a lot of weight and have gotten a lot stronger.  I am so proud of this and hope that we continue to live a healthy lifestyle and show Charlotte (and future kids) that it is fun to be healthy.  Recently Charlotte has started loving to walk with one of us holding her hands, or walking in between the couch and ottomans, she is so proud of this fact and it is the cutest thing.  

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment