Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life

Well, I did it! I PASSED the math basic skills test FINALLY!!! Third times a charm I guess :) Anyway what does that mean I am sure you are wondering? It means I get to start my career in teaching! I will start school in the winter semester at Eastern, and hopefully it only takes 2.5 years.  I am so excited, I finally get to start my dream! 

On to another topic, we had the BEST mini vacation over the weekend to Macatawa, Michigan near Holland.  Our family friends rented a huge 6 bedroom house/cottage there for a month for their family reunion, and invited my family there for the weekend.  It was RIGHT on Lake Michigan and it was exactly what we needed.
 The Owl's Nest where we stayed
 Russ and Charlotte on the beach
 Beautiful sunset
 We had so much fun
Walking on the beach


We are also going on a weekend away to Chicago just Russ and me in October, and leaving the baby with my parents! We are super excited.  That is what has been going on! Until next time,

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment