Friday, July 5, 2013

18 months


18 months old...you are already is so independent, and my little shadow at the same time.  You love following me around picking me out stuff to wear, helping with my make up, and brushing my hair.  You can be the sweetest little girl giving hugs and kisses one minute and then the next throwing a fit because you are so frustrated we can't understand you.  You have so many words its crazy, you can say little two word sentences like "go home" "I pooped" and "love you" but mostly you say one word at a time until we can understand you.  You love dogs, shoes, yogurt, berries, bread, cookies, cheese, going on walks, playgrounds, swings, bath time, throwing the ball.  You don't like meat, bed time, or when I leave the room.  We are so lucky to have such a great kid, you are such a character and have the best personality.  I just can't believe how grown up you already are.  I am so glad I have this blog to document this stuff, since I am so bad at writing in your baby book.  I love you to the moon and back, and I am so lucky to call you mine. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment