Monday, July 29, 2013

this story


This summer has a story.  and this summer has been one of my favorite stories so far.  So much love and happiness.  So many reunions with people we love.  It has literally been the best summer of my life.  The other day I was talking to the hubs and he was saying that he was sorry he couldn't give us everything he wanted to this year, and I was completely shocked because I am the happiest I have ever been.  Sometimes it isn't about the money at all.  Actually I 100 percent think it isn't.  Nothing makes me happier then to spend time with my family and friends.  I know this sounds so cliche.  All of it.  But I am so happy I could burst.  All of our traveling, all of the open spaces, sunsets, hikes, s'mores, camp fires, miles traveled in the car ALL of it makes me so at peace.  I have always said nature makes me feel the most at home, the most at peace with myself and the world around me.  I feel like I know myself the best when I am out in nature enjoying the natural beauty all around me.  The other thing that makes me so happy is to spend time with the people I love.  This summer I have gotten to see people I haven't seen in years, and gotten to hang out with my BEST friends and it just makes me feel complete.  

I know I haven't been on this space as much in awhile, but that is because I think I am just happy enjoying my days and just being.  I am sure once it gets a little cooler outside I will be back on here every day, but right now? I am just living my life to the fullest.  As my best friend says: YOLO. (you only live once).





No comments:

Post a Comment