Thursday, January 2, 2014

Goals for 2014


Happy New Year! Me and the hubs went out with some of our best friends to a brewery and played Apples to Apples, and then went down town to watch the puck drop at midnight.  It was such a great night we had a blast! We hadn't been out on NYE in 2 years, so it was so nice to have my parents babysit and to get out of the house.  It started snowing that night and we got around 7 or 8 inches it is so beautiful.  
I have some goals I want to accomplish this next year:
I will cook more for my family
I will do well in school
I will be there more for myself and have more "me" time
I will spend more time without electronics with Charlotte
I will go on more dates with the hubs

I think these are attainable, and I have already cooked! I made Charlotte's birthday cake from start to finish.  I know it doesn't seem like much, but I just do NOT do it ever.  The hubs just always does and so I just don't, its not like I don't like to cook because I actually do like it but I just got so used to the hubs doing it, pretty much I got lazy.  SO I am changing it. Also I got lazy in school.  I just wasn't into it because I felt guilty blah blah blah. I won't go into it BUT again I am getting back on the doing well in school bandwagon.  I don't spend enough time on myself, for example I haven't had a hair cut in FOREVER.  First things first: I am going to get pampered.  I realized the other day that I carry my phone around everywhere with me when C said "Here mommy!" so proud of herself that she had GONE UPSTAIRS and gotten my phone for me.  So I will make it a point to NOT have it on me all the time.  The date thing? We need time together it is so necessary.  

In order to acheive a goal, you must do something about it.  
Ready. Set. Go.
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment