Wednesday, July 16, 2014

In my brain


 35.5 week belly

-I am so itchy. like all the time.  I need lotion on me constantly it is getting rediculous.  I thought my water broke in the shower today, but it was just pee.  I sneeze and pee just comes right out...also rediculous.  I was up until 4 am last night with the worst heartburn ever in life.  I still had it ALL DAY today too.  The last 3.5 weeks of pregnancy really stink.  I am not a person who enjoys pregnancy, the good news is that this one is going by super fast so I don't have a ton of time to dwell on it.  

-Russ is working all. the. time. I miss him.  I know it will be worth it when the baby comes because he can take some time off but still I miss him.  He got accepted at two universities since Friday so we kind of have an idea where we are moving!! Just kind of.  We haven't made the final decision and probably won't for a little bit, he has to research a bit more and talk to his potential future bosses....but it makes me happy it is a step in the right direction.  I don't feel as stressed out!

-I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I am hoping everything looks good, but I am also hoping that little miss comes a bit early I am so anxious for her to get here! The only things I still want to get are nursing tanks from Target and that is IT! We are so prepared this time around.  It is so nice to already kind of know what we will need this time, and we made a bunch of meals and froze them the other night.

-GAP is having the best sale ever.  I got a ton of ruffle bloomers for the baby for like 3$ each.  Not even kidding.   It ends tonight so get on it!

1 comment:

  1. hang in there! I know that last month sucks!

    ReplyDelete