Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Comfortable and Relaxing


 Charlotte's room is one of my favorite places in our house.  It just is so girly, and comfortable, and relaxing.  From the very beginning I didn't want anything too matchy or hot pink furniture.  I figured her furniture could last until she is at least 10 or even longer if I kept it simple and clean.  I pulled all the colors from the Alice and Wonderland poster framed above her bed, that poster has special meaning to me as it was in my own childhood bedroom.  There are hot pinks, lavenders, light greens, grey, and blues in her room.  I am seriously so in love with her room, and she loves it too.  Even though we will be moving in 7 months I still wanted her to have a room she can call her own, and in our new place it will be easy to recreate. 






No comments:

Post a Comment