Friday, February 27, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!!! I am linking up with April and friends for 5 on Friday :)

1.) This week totally wiped me out! The girls were sick for my birthday and then I caught it the night of my birthday, so I haven't even gotten to eat my funfetti cake that Russ made me yet!!
 2.) We got 5 inches of snow on Thursday and nothing was going to stop me and Charlotte from making a snowman.  I am pretty happy that it already all melted too...NC you are the best!!


3.) I have started running a lot since moving to NC and found an awesome trail to run on, and I run a lot with a good friend here, we ran 6 miles on Sunday and it felt awesome! Now if only it would stay warm enough (above 30) to keep running outside!  I signed up for a ten mile run here, and might sign up for a half marathon in October. 

4.) I think I mentioned this before but I am obsessed with Jane.com it is so bad.  I think I order something probably daily...

5.) I am excited for this weekend to recover from sickness, explore a little bit, and finish our never ending piles of laundry!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Amy

6 comments:

  1. Visiting from the linkup! Happy belated birthday! I'm hoping our snow will melt soon, too... I'm ready for some warm-weather running!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jane, when I wake up with my little one at night it's always the perfect time to scan their site since I get the email in middle of the night. haha, I can always find a steal on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the link up. :) So sorry to hear that you and your girls have been unwell! Hope you've been able to get in plenty of rest this weekend, and start the week feeling much better! Happy belated Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda! We are all recovered thank goodness :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

      Delete