Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nature, Food, and Family





 Happy Mothers day!! I am so lucky to have such an amazing daughter, and another one on the way.  Being a mom is the hardest, and most rewarding job I have ever had.  There are days where I think I am not cut out for it, but then other days I think its the best thing ever.  I am so grateful for this little girl who made me a mom.  I love her more than words can say, even if she annoys the shit out of me sometimes! 
Thank you also to my Mom, who set a great example of what a Mom should be.  Thank you for inspiring me daily, and for being Charlotte's Nana.  
I woke up to a sweet card and pancakes made by Russ and Char, and then we went to some gardens and got out and walked around and took some pictures, whenever we tell C to smile now she gives this crazy smile face and I just love it.  It has been a great day so far, and exactly what I always want: nature, and yummy food!



No comments:

Post a Comment