Monday, September 15, 2014

One whole month of Baby E


This little girl is one month old...it has been a crazy month of no sleep, nursing issues, and LOTS of cuddles.  I wouldn't trade it for the world though and we love E more and more every day.  She has amazing head control and can stand for 2-5 seconds at a time already.  She is cooing a little bit, and we have gotten quite a few smiles out of her.  She loves to eat, and is eating 2-3 ounces every 2-4/5 hours.  She isn't really on any type of schedule yet, but that is okay with me because she is still so little to me! Her hair cracks me up, she has a major widows peak, and WAY more hair then her big sister already.  She actually loves tummy time, and is such a snuggler and wants to cuddle all day long if we let her (which I do pretty much haha).  Whenever she hears Char's voice she will turn her head towards her and usually will smile or calm down right away.  
We love you Elle!

No comments:

Post a Comment