Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Today

 
(Headband is from Willow Crowns )

We got some snow today in NC and it was SO pretty!! My kids were so whiny though today I couldn't really enjoy any me time, and both girls kicked my butt today with needyness times a bajillion.  But as E was napping in my arms I did have a chance to look at some dresses I might want for some weddings this summer/fall.  

First there is this one

Which I am seriously obsessed with lace lately and pink lace even more.

Then I reallllly love this one

I am a sucker for maxi dresses. I feel like this would be perfect for a beach wedding, or just summer in general. 

I also found this one

Which I love but probably just for a date night or a girls night out or something.  

E got sick over the weekend and so we didn't do much but we did explore a kids museum in Raleigh which was SO COOL.  Charlotte loved that she could literally go anywhere and play.  She didn't even know what to do first it was really cute, we will definitely be going back! I also ran 6 miles which is crazy because I didn't run once during the week, I am doing a ten mile race in April, so I am really excited to train for it!

Tomorrow is my birthday!! We aren't doing much but me and Russ are going on a bowling date after the girls are asleep, my awesome mom friend is coming over to watch the girls while we celebrate :) I think Char is more excited then me actually it is really cute.  

On my wish list I only had a few things including the Tswift CD, and then also I am a huge fan of Anthropologie's kids books, I want them all haha but I love this one
And then I really want to get new running shoes.  But that is about it! 
Hope you all are having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment