Monday, August 25, 2014

In my brain



- I cannot believe Elizabeth is here most days...she is a great sleeper except once 11 pm rolls around she just cluster feeds until 2 am and then will sleep 4 hours.  For the most part I really don't mind but some nights I am just so tired I wish I could just sleep while she eats...

-She is such a sweetheart and loves cuddling, I hope she always loves to cuddle!

-When she nurses she will hold on to the collar of my shirt, and it just melts me.

-C got a haircut the other day and now she looks so old to me!

-Yesterday after a marathon eating session all night long, Russ let me sleep in and brought me breakfast in bed.  He is a keeper. 

-I have been SO emotional lately, and I know it has everything to do with post partum but I wish the random tears would stop and I could get back to normal.

-I thought I would take way more pictures with my big camera of E but every time I get a free moment and she is sleeping I don't want to disturb her.  Thank goodness for cell phone pictures I guess! I took a few for her announcements but really wanted to do more, I guess I still can she is only 12 days old.

-Charlotte is doing so amazing with this big change, she gets a little whiny and throws maybe a few more tantrums when E is attached to me eating but I try and put the baby down and play with her one on one, I think later this week I will take her on a date just me and her.  I miss her!



No comments:

Post a Comment