Sunday, June 9, 2013

Little brother got hitched

//rehearsal dinner before they were Mr. and Mrs.//
 This week has been absolutely crazy! I'm back now though, my brother got married, we had my SIL's bachelorette party, I had to finish a bunch of homework, and I got a job, and had to show an apartment for my BFF's dad.  Non stop over here! On Thurs we had the bachelorette party and it was so fun, I thought it wouldn't be that fun hanging out with a bunch of 22 year olds...but it was a blast, and I am so glad I got to be a part of it.  We also got our nails done for the wedding, then on Friday we had a lot of family coming in plus the rehearsal and the dinner.  Saturday was the wedding, I didn't have my camera on me all day so that is why they are mostly phone pictures...once the professional ones come out I will post them here.  I cannot believe my brother got married...it still isn't real to me! I couldn't be more happy for him though, he picked a great girl and I certainly got lucky in the sister in law department! Today we had a picnic/brunch for everyone before they left which me and my best friend set up the whole thing, it was fun but I am so tired I need to go to bed super early and so does Char, she was so overwhelmed with everyone this weekend, she has a weird fear of men I really have no idea where it even came from...I hope it is just a stage.  Also she is scared of the bathtub again...ualsdkfjadf.

//my favorite cousin Alice (aka Asha as Char calls her)
//my love//
//siblings//
//peonies are my favorite flowers of all time//
//I think she ate like 5 bananas at the brunch//
//Jax is 2, Lilia is 4 months, and C is 17 months, Cousin love//
//just having a little chat//
//newlyweds//
//SIL, and me bachelorette night//
//Married!//
//sisters//
//me and the hubs//



No comments:

Post a Comment