Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Good day


 Today was a good day, I got to spend mostly all of it with C, and didn't have to go to class until 7 p.m. it was a nice change! We went to the park with some of our besties and took some pictures.  My friend J took these and she is SO awesome at making C smile, she is just the best.  Fall weather is my favorite.  I love layering. I love scarves. I love the leaves changing. I am crazy obsessed with the sky lately.  There has been some amazing sunsets/sun rises and it just is great for the soul! The hubs is laying next to me right now snoring away, ugh not falling asleep first bothers me I get really nervous and annoyed so I usually end up waking him up and then falling asleep.  He really is the best.  I get nervous sometimes since we have been together so long that we won't still love each other, but then I remember why I love him so much in the first place. We have so much fun together, and we also are best friends so it just works.  We are probably (most definitely) fine.





No comments:

Post a Comment