Tuesday, September 10, 2013

weekend recap




I had the best weekend ever! It was the UM ND football game and so we decided to tailgate for it and have my parents watch C all day (best idea ever) and then it turned out my cousin was coming in for the game and had an extra ticket for the hubs (made his day).  So we decided to go tailgate with the hubs friends, then my cousin's friends, then we ran into my friends and it was an all around amazing time.  We haven't had an afternoon off of this parenting thing in awhile so it was super nice to just relax and know that my parents had C.  Definitely went to bed at 8:30 that night, its probably fine. 

What wasn't probably fine was I started breaking out in a rash randomly on Friday, I thought I had some sort of disease but I went to the doctor today and she said it was just hives. Problem solved, thank goodness.  

C has been crazy lately, toddlers are no joke.  

No comments:

Post a Comment