Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year/2nd birthday



 This year has been such a whirlwind year, and I cannot believe tomorrow will be Charlotte's second birthday.  My baby girl! Everyone always says how fast kids grow up but I never realized it until I experienced it! 2013 has been a great year, but I am really looking forward to 2014, we will be moving to a new state, the hubs will be getting his PhD, C will be moving to a twin bed, potty training, family adventures...I just am so excited to see what this next year brings.  
We planned a trip last night using my Mom's timeshare points to Orlando for my birthday/spring break in Feb.  I am so excited.  The plane tickets were so cheap, and it is the perfect time to get out of the cold.  We are thinking about going to Sea World, and maybe visiting some friends while we are there.  I plan on taking full advantage of the pools, lazy rivers, and SUN.  It is really kid friendly there and I cannot waiiiit!!! I invited crazy med school to come (well I pretty much told her she had to) so if she came to it would make it even better, C loves Aunt Ewizabef.
Happy New Year! and Happy birthday to Charlotte!


No comments:

Post a Comment