Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas card pics


Our sweet friend J took some pictures to use for our Christmas card this year, and she did such a great job as usual! Char loves her and J can always get her to smile.  They turned out exactly how I wanted them too and I can't wait to frame a few in our house.  I wanted to originally do them in the snow on a sled...but we didn't have any snow so I changed my plan, turns out we got a HUGE snow storm the day of our pics but it was too late to change our minds and I am glad.  
Speaking of snow...it is STILL SNOWING!!! I love snow so much, it is so magical and a winter wonderland outside.  We took C on a sled ride around the block and she loved it except when her hands got cold and then she was over it.  Last night we braved the storm and had our moms group plus husbands holiday dinner.  It was so much fun, I am so glad we all could do it on the same day, I love all of them so much, and I feel so blessed to have them as friends.  Some days I don't know what I would do without them and their kiddos! My bestie came in from out of town too and it was SO good to see her, even if it was only for a few hours.  






No comments:

Post a Comment