Monday, April 28, 2014

24 week update



How far along? 24 weeks today!
Total weight gain/loss: Gained about 8 lbs maybe 10
Maternity clothes? just one pair of jeans
Stretch marks? NONE YAY!!
Sleep: Can't get enough of it, but so uncomfortable
Best moment this week: feeling her kick a whole lot
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Movement: tons, she kicks the crap out of me I feel like a punching bag
Food cravings: Pizza, Carrots, Hummus, pita bread, milk, nachos
Anything making you queasy or sick: guacamole
Have you started to show yet: yes, it finally popped out and doesn't look like I am just fat anymore
Leakage: nope!
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? Half in half out...it looks SO WEIRD
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy, but the hubs knows my buttons and makes me laugh and cry with the flip of one WORD its nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment