Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cody Banks




 We got some bad news today about my dog Cody, she has bone cancer and was given 3 months to live. We will probably have to put her to sleep in 4-6 weeks though with how fast it is progressing.  I broke down and cried this morning when I found out.  Cody has been with us since I was 13 years old.  She has lived an awesome life, and is my partner in crime, I was so happy that Charlotte got so much time with her and we will really miss her happy presence in our house.  She has been the best dog ever, and I will always remember her. 







1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your puppy, Amy. We've had Kona since I was 13, too, so he's getting pretty old now and I always worry when I go away that it's the last time I'll see him. It's so hard having furry family members because they just don't live long enough, damnit!

    It's kind of amazing, though, that Charlotte got to have her first dog be the same dog you got when you were 13!!!

    ReplyDelete