Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mom's are the best


Thank goodness for my mom.  This week has been rainy, 50s and we have been stuck inside.  Today I thought I really might throw C out the window after tantrum number 10, by 11 a.m.  Thankfully my Mom offered to take little miss grumpy pants on a walk for a half hour so that I could just bask in the peace and quiet of no toddler throwing herself on the floor for the bajillionth time because I put the bow in her hair that she asked for.  
I really don't know what I would do without my Mom sometimes, she always comes through even if she is super busy with other things.  When we move, I will probably call her a million times a day because I am just so used to her being around when I need to vent, talk, or just give me a break from my crazy toddler.  I know this is just a phase, but Miss. C has been driving me crazy lately, she is probably just as sick of being inside as I am, but for real girlfriend calm your SH*T :) 
Thank you Mom, for EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment