Sunday, April 13, 2014

one long week.


 This week was rough. Temper tantrum toddler, anxiety, and my dog passing away made for a really hard week for me.  Ever since I got pregnant with this baby girl my anxiety has been through the roof.  I have no idea what triggers it, I just all of a sudden can't breath and feel like I can't even leave my house.  Which makes things hard because of C and my school schedule making it so that I have to leave the house.  I am slowly working through it and have some things I can do that help me, but it seriously has thrown me for a loop! The day my dog died was so sad.  I couldn't even look at one of her toys without bursting out crying.  She was a part of our family, and I am so thankful that we got so long with her.  I held her head in my arms as she passed away, and that gave me a lot of closure but still it was just so final and sad.  I know she is in a better place and not in pain any more but it is just so quiet without her around.  This weekend was much needed, the hubs and I decided a long walk was just what we needed to start to heal from this challenging week! It was not a very beautiful day, but at least it was warm, we got our energy out and saw a ton of dogs.  
We are slowly getting the nursery together, and I am just so excited as we get each piece put together.  I can't even wait for baby girl to get here and I know I have a lot longer to go, but I am just so excited!






No comments:

Post a Comment