Friday, June 20, 2014

Girls week



 This week has been crazy.  Russ left for a work trip on Sunday and so me and C have just been hanging out and having a girls week.  Wednesday morning we left for up north for a girls trip with two of my good friends, we got there and immediately took a nap, then went to the beach.  It wasn't that warm so C was the only one in her bathing suit but it was gorgeous out.  The next day we headed to Mackinac Island to bike around the island, and it was a gorgeous day, the water was SO blue, granted riding 7 miles on a bike just about killed me it was so worth it.  All in all it was a fun trip, and I am so glad we went.  I am exhausted though, just physically, emotionally, everything.  I almost cried like 3 times today because I was so tired and I am just sick of Russ not being here.  He gets back tomorrow night and I just can't wait to not be a single mom anymore! I know I have no room to complain because plenty of moms are in this situation and it could be ten times worse, but for real being 32 weeks pregnant, chasing after a 2.5 year old, and not having anyone really to help out REALLY tired me out.  A huge thank you to my friends for putting up with C and her non stop talking, I know it made for a tiring few days! Welcome to my life... :) 
Girls week is almost over, R comes home tomorrow night and I literally cannot wait to SLEEP.










No comments:

Post a Comment