Sunday, November 10, 2013

the fam, the bestfriend, and my comfy bed



 I LOVE when crazy med school comes to visit. Seriously. She is so great.  We had so much fun as usual...I miss when she was my neighbor (legit were neighbors for a good 4 years) but she knows exactly what I am thinking, and literally we can have a convo with crazy sounds to get away from creeps that are out downtown.  I just love her.  
This weekend was good, we didn't do much but it was just nice to have some time with the fam, the bestfriend, and my comfy bed.  Plus C slept in today until like 8:45 which was so nice because I definitely needed sleep.  Also I had chocolate cake twice which made me super happy, but I have not worked out in a good week and a half and I need to get back on that train but its been so cold I just am not motivated to run outside right now.  No excuse I know but that is what keeps me from feeling awful about myself haha.  I think the hubs and I are going to go bowling again tonight if I can peel myself out of my bed....this weather just makes me want to curl up with a good book!


No comments:

Post a Comment