Tuesday, November 12, 2013

word vomit



- Tonight I got sushi with one of my best friends, K.  It was so yummy I can't even handle it.  I don't think I have had sushi in forever so I ate a ton.  Anyway the real drama happened after...I offered to give K a ride to her car since hers was parked super far away, so we got in and my car wouldn't start...I tried like six times.  So we walked to K's car and thank GOD she had jumper cables because otherwise it would have been even more of a hassle.  We drive back to my car, she blocks traffic the other way and we use the flashlights on our iphones and this nice guy offers to help us.  Long story short we did it! I was so proud of us.  Thank god for good friends. 

-I got new boots from Target! The ones in the top picture, and I literally have been wearing them every day since I got them, so comfy I love Target.  

-C loves keyboards, she carries it around everywhere and freaks out if she doesn't have it.  She says she is "working for pop pop" if you ask her what she is doing, I don't ask questions.  

-Sorry for the poor quality iphone pics, I need to get my big camera out more.

 -It SNOWED last night, only a dusting but for real it made me get so excited for winter, and we figured out what we are doing for our Christmas card this year (and it requires snow) so hopefully we get some good snow before Christmas so I can get the cards out on time!

-I have been so forgetful lately, if I don't write something down in my planner it won't get done, I hate that feeling.

-Lately C has been a huge mama's girl, super clingy and copying everything I do.  She is so sweet to me, I am not sure if this is just a phase or what but I kind of (ok REALLY) love that she is so obsessed with me, she is just the sweetest.

-I really want to go to an Imagine Dragons concert

-My mom and I went shopping for Christmas for C today, and holy mother that little girl is the LUCKIEST ever.  We are sure going to miss Nana's spoiling when/if we move!

-After I got home from jumping my car, the hubs came outside and tried to figure out what was wrong with the car (he still hadn't eaten dinner) he is just the best ever in life.

-I had a dream C had lice...on her arms. (?) 

-We think C sleep walks, she keeps waking up looking at the door standing up, either that or she falls asleep like that...



No comments:

Post a Comment