Thursday, April 25, 2013

5 things



1.) I just online shopped for the first time in a long time.  It is so addicting. I blame fashion bloggers.  I am trying so hard to pay off my credit card and I have been doing so well...until today.  Sorry hubs. 

2.) It is definitely hailing here today. I can't even talk about it.

3.) I got a canopy for Char's reading room! Next I am going to get twinkle lights I can't even wait.  Also on the list is a chevron rug, lots of fun pillows, spice racks for book shelves (thank you Pinterest) and a chalkboard.  I can't wait to show you all when it is done!

4.) I tried to put C down for a nap today, she wasn't having it.  Every time I went in there to calm her down and say shhhh she started giggling at me...it is SO hard for me not to smile and laugh along with her when this happens. What a character.

5.) We are going to the comedy club tonight for the hubs free birthday tickets I am excited! It better stop hailing.







No comments:

Post a Comment