Monday, April 22, 2013

peony gardens




There is a place in my town where there are amazing walking trails and peony gardens...usually around this time they start to bloom, but not this year...we have literally only had a handful of 60 degree plus days so I think the gardens won't start blooming until mid may if it stays warm! It is one of our favorite places to hike around and have picnics.  There is also an area where you can build your own fairy doors, its pretty awesome.  We went today before dropping the hubs off at work and walked around, it was so nice to soak in some fresh air even if it was only 50 degrees, at least the sun was shining! Char baby had a blast, she loves sitting on stumps, collecting pinecones and running around.

Charlotte's feet have grown a size in the past 3 days...I am so sad because her chuck taylor's are too small now, along with a few of her other shoes...oh well more shoe shopping for us I guess! I mean when you are raising a giant I guess worse things could happen.

We have decided to turn the office/cat room into Char's playroom/guest room/reading room.  So far we got the cats a new bigger litter box with a lid and moved that into the bathroom, and moved their food into my closet up on a shelf so that C can't reach it, we also moved one of the book shelves into the closet.  Now I have to get all my ideas together and start being as thrifty as possible, I will post pictures once it is complete!

I keep having dreams that I am B. Spears...?

Omg I watched What would Ryan Lochte do last night and it was so incredibly stupid, I turned it off after the first 10 minutes, it was srsly the dumbest thing I think I have ever seen.





No comments:

Post a Comment