Tuesday, October 8, 2013

1,2,3


1.) So the other day the hubs went tailgating and to the football game with his dad and me and C were together all day again. I decided that it was acceptable to eat chocolate cake on the front porch.  It was one of my best decisions all day other than wearing a scarf.  I LOVE chocolate cake. In case it wasn't obvious from the title of this blog (which I am thinking about changing...but I don't know what yet).

2.) After the hubs got back I went out with some of my girls, it was a much needed night out and we had a blast.  We ran into crazy med school and we were legit wearing the EXACT same thing. Down to our shoes. It was the weirdest thing ever, and totally not planned. Crazy.  

3.) I have been SO stressed out lately. Like getting so anxious and worried about school, running, life.  I broke down last night and literally cried for like an hour to the hubs.  He kind of understood, but really I am so glad I finally told him how I was feeling.  I hate feeling weird/anxious so it was nice to vent.  Waking up with a puffy face wasn't as fun but whatevs.  Thank goodness for friends, family, and chocolate (and wine, can't leave that one out).




No comments:

Post a Comment