Thursday, October 3, 2013

bff day


The other day my bff crazy med school came to visit on her day off, she brought me a mocha frap and noodles and company.  I didn't think she was going to stay past a few hours because of how crazy her schedule is, but she stuck around all day, I took a day off school and it was exactly what I needed.  A day with my bestfriend. We laid around while C was napping for like 3 hours, then the hubs came home, so we went shopping and omg I found my new fav store! Madewell is seriously what I want my closet to look like.  I got two shirts (striped obviously) and then we went to happy hour. Perfect day. 
Also when C woke up she had awful gas pains, so crazy med school told her to lay on her tummy with her butt in the air, and then laid on the floor with her it was so cute.  


thank you so much for coming, you just get me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment