Wednesday, October 9, 2013

wednesday


It is such a pretty fall day! I love the colors of fall.  This morning the hubs left for work super early like 6 a.m. early and I didn't even know he had left until I woke up from my cat jumping on my face...rude. I had some WEIRD dreams last night, like involving the mall of america, miley cyrus, and michael jackson.  I sometimes wonder what goes through my head at night because I almost always have really weird dreams.  Last night we had our mom's night at my friend J's house, it was so so nice to get out of class and unwind with them, enjoying cookies and tea was also super relaxing.  Such a great idea to do every month.  I am a huge believer in having "me time" so this once a month mom time is just amazing for my soul! Today we didn't do much, C woke up at 7:30 and wanted to go back to bed by 9...I am mean and didn't let her but I just put her down for a nap and she PTFO so I guess maybe she was a little tired...we played outside most of the morning.  Wednesdays we usually just have mommy/daughter time since most of our baby friends are at music class (I am a bad mom and forgot to sign C up oops) but it has turned into one of my favorite days of the week.  I don't have class until 7 so all day is just ours.  








No comments:

Post a Comment