Friday, October 11, 2013

Lawn mower guys


This week has been hard. I finally just came out and said to the hubs and two of my BFF's what I have been feeling recently.  I didn't want to tell them because all three of them have so much going on.  But I have to say it felt good to get it off my chest.  Thank goodness its Friday.  We went to this open gym to play this morning and I thought for SURE it would tire C out but its like whenever I TRY to tire her out it doesn't work.  Every Friday without fail she won't nap.  It is like she knows it bothers me and she knows today I am the tiredest.  I know she really doesn't but still I NEED A BREAK!!! She is in her room yelling "NO NO NOOOOO" and I am sure she is wagging her finger too...the hubs taught her to do that to our dog when she is bad but now she does it all the time...reallll great. Anyways.  I went to Nordstrom Rack yesterday and got so many cute things! Its always hit or miss for me there but I found C the cutest lace dress/tunic for 8 dollars!! I literally did a happy dance in the store because it was the only size left and it happened to be her size! Also I wish I would have known vests were coming back into style, I would have kept everything I had from high school.  I got a cute one yesterday at Old Navy yay! On our morning walk yesterday these two lawn mower guys told me I looked beautiful.  I thought maybe they were making fun of me because I legit looked awful, I had no make up on, mom uniform, SLIPPERS, and my hair was greasy and up.  I told them thank you and went on my way...but it really made my day.  Thank you random lawn mower guys.  I am so ready for the weekend.  



No comments:

Post a Comment