Thursday, October 24, 2013

Love.


My best friend S said to me once "you should have more fun with your significant other than you do with your best friend".  I think that is so true.  I have so much FUN with the hubs, and yeah sometimes we get so annoyed with each other, or we fight, or he leaves the toilet seat up, or I leave hair in the shower drain but we mostly just love being around each other and goofing off.  Nobody can make me laugh the way he can, or cheer me up, or just make me feel whole the way he can.  I love that he just lets me be super weird (and yeah he shakes his head at me) but he just lets me be myself, even if I feel like wearing my sweatpants up to my belly and talking in weird voices, or if I just want ice cream for dinner, or giving a concert in the shower.  He helps me with my homework, and the other day spent two HOURS helping me with a project.  He didn't have to, but he did.  He makes me dinner almost every night, and also cleans the litter box.  
I guess what I am trying to say is I just love you R, thank you for everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment