Monday, October 1, 2012

Dream Job

7. What is your dream job and why?

My dream job is to be a teacher for 4th, 5th or 6th grade.  I have recently changed my life path because I originally graduated with a bachelors in Marketing/Communications.  I thought I might like marketing, but as time went on and job after job I just didn't feel passionate about it. So after having Charlotte, 2 weeks before I was supposed to go back to work I got laid off.  It ended up being the BEST thing that has happened, it gave me the push I needed to figure out what I ACTUALLY wanted to do with my life.  I did a lot of soul searching and decided I really DID want to become a teacher.  So, I took a sub class, and my basic skills test and re-applied to Eastern Michigan to their teachers certificate program, and if all goes as planned I will start in January! I am also substitute teaching right now for some extra money and it gives me plenty of experience so that I can be ready for student teaching and my own class some day...

My other dream job (which I think I will end up doing on the side as a hobby) would be a photographer.  I have always LOVED taking pictures, and this year for christmas I am going to get (with the help of my parents) an actual nice camera! 

This weekend was so much fun, we had a lot of family time (just me the hubs and charlotte) and best friend time as well! Here is our weekend in pictures.

 Charlotte trying spaghetti for the first time
 Mirah is one month younger then Charlotte, they are baby besties
 We went to the farmers market Saturday morning
 We went to Apple Charlie's 
 Fall pictures
 Trying to get a family picture
 Charlotte loved the pumpkins
 Baby cow
 I love this picture
 Charlotte was 9 months old on Sunday, 23 lbs 30inches
 Katie and me
Ending our weekend at the park

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment