Friday, October 5, 2012

Oops

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment

Where to begin...I feel like my whole life is embarrassing moments all strung together! The one that most sticks out in my mind though is in 6th grade...I was at lunch and I had given a note of my "Top 5" to my friend (the top 5 is a list of 5 boys you are crushing on) and she somehow had dropped it.  We were frantically trying to find it when all of a sudden a teacher starts READING my note to my friend outloud! The WHOLE lunch room went quiet and all of my top 5 got read out to the WHOLE grade...needless to say I was tomato red and never forgave this teacher ever.  I also didn't have a boyfriend until 12th grade...I blame that moment entirely.

Anyway now you all know...

 This is her favorite book it has pictures of babies in it, it seriously keeps her entertained for 20 minutes

 It was my mother in law's birthday yesterday so we sent her this picture
 Playing in the leaves
She loves my closet, but most of all my shoes

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment