Monday, October 8, 2012

Typical Day

12. Describe a typical day in your current life

Usually I wake up around 7:30 with Charlotte, feed her breakfast, play for a couple hours, then she will go down for her morning nap (sometimes) and I will shower and get myself ready for the day.  Around noon she usually eats lunch, then we will go for a walk or do errands and around 3 is her afternoon nap, I will usually take a nap myself or try and be productive.  She usually wakes up around 5 and has dinner then we go and get Russ (if he isn't working late) and have dinner ourselves.  Then we go on another walk to the park and let Charlotte swing for awhile.  After that its bathtime/bedtime from 7:30-8 and then we usually relax and hang out.

Not very exciting but it works for me! We ran our 12 miles in 1 hour 57 minutes and 34 seconds, we held a 9:47 min mile pace, it went SUPER well.  I was really proud of us! I can't believe I actually ran 12 miles...and in 2 weeks will run 13.1! I feel prepared, and ready...can't wait to actually FINISH.

Here is our weekend in pictures

 Visiting Bennett
 Dexter Cider Mill
 Rooting for Michigan (they won!)
 Swinging
 I helped my friend Katie at a wedding
 I think this picture is hilarious (at the Cider Mill)
 Russ is making faces it cracks her up
Trying to get a family photo at  my mother in laws birthday brunch

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment