Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The toy nazi

I haven't done a list question in awhile:

17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?

There are so many...if I had to pick one I guess it would have to be singing.  I sing in the shower all the time and I THINK I am amazing but in all reality (or so the hubs tells me) I'm not.

We went to Domino's Farms today (Char baby and me) along with some of our baby besties Evie and Bennett. We were all in the same birth class, and 11 months later are still friends...So it was 75 degrees today and we went to the petting zoo!
 feeding the sheep...C wasn't too sure about these guys
B, C and E 
I call C the toy nazi bc she always steals their toys...silly C
Aren't they so cute? I love them.


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I bet you can sing. What music do you like to sing? I have a guitar, I'll play and you sing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love singing country and taylor swift, pretty much anything :) I just don't know the words to songs haha

    ReplyDelete