Thursday, January 3, 2013

What's on A's Phone?!

I start school on MONDAY!!! I seriously am so excited because it is actually what I want to be doing, and I am hoping that I like the classes...I am a little nervous because I am taking some online classes as well as on campus, so I am hoping that I can get organized and stay on top of things.

Here is what is on my phone!

 sometimes I wish I could just chew on stuff and lay on my mom's lap all day...lucky C.
 having a serious chat with Francisco
(its so funny she knows his name now, so we tell her to go get him and she runs full force into him cracking up)
 Char's bestie K made these flags for her...I put them up for her bday and I just loved them so much I kept them in her play room...she loves looking at them
 C LOVES reading looking at books
 my cute old biddy of a dog laying in the snow (she eats it when nobody is looking, I spy on her, its probably fine)
 it was 7 degrees. i kid you not. we got so bundled up i started sweating.
girls day! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment